We offer a wide range of finest quality of ESP Wall Through Bushings Insulator to our esteemed clients across the nation. These Insulators is widely used by our customers for contact termination through wall in bus-ducts, switch gears, and transformers. The wall-through bushing is used for support and isolates the place where the corona electrets bus bar gets through the ESP shell. There’re two types of them according to the structure: assembled bushing and bare porcelain body. The assembled wall-through bushing consists of porcelain body and metal accessories. These two parts are combined by Portland cementing or the thermal-resisting gluing. Elastic pad and buffer layer are used between the porcelain body and metal accessory to prevent loosening. It helps to guarantee the mechanical strengths.
These Wall Through Bushings are suitable for ESP designed by companies such as BHEL, VT Corp, Alstom, ACC, Hamon and others. The offered product can be availed by our valuable customers at standard market prices.
● Material: High grade Porcelain
● Applicable voltage: Upto 120 KV
● Application: Circuit breakers, switchgears, bus-ducts etc
● Sustainability to high temperatures
● High Compressive strength
● Available in different dimensions and as per customer specific needs