We are one of the leading manufacturer and Exporters of Cylindrical Support Insulators which is a very crucial component in Electrostatic precipitators (ESP) and is extensively used in various industries such as Power plants, Sponge Iron, Cement sector etc. Support insulator for electrostatic precipitator is for sealing and high-voltage insulation of the place where the suspension of the hanged frame of discharge electrode gets through the casing of the electric field. These Insulators offered by us are made of high quality raw materials with high alumina content and are capable to perform under high temperatures. The working voltage varies between 72 kV to 110 kV and compressing withstand Load ≥ 500kN. These Support Insulators are available in various sizes and can be supplied as per specific requirements of our customers.
● High alumina content
● Sustainability to Operate in temperatures between 150ºC to 500ºC.
● Insulators suitable for high voltage ESPs
● Dimensionally accurate and excellent finish.
● High Compressive and tensile strength.
● Available in Brown / White glaze.
● Production according to IS, IEC, GB etc.
● All dimensions are in mm.
● Dimensional tolerance of +- 5% to be permitted.